Jazz is presented by the Mobilink that is the trade name of Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited (PMCL). It is a portable administrator in Pakistan giving a scope of paid ahead of time and postpaid voice and information telecom administrations to both individual and corporate supporters. Its head office is in Islamabad, and the present President and CEO is Jeffrey Hedberg. The system cases to have been the principal GSM-based versatile administrator in South Asia.
As the favored month of Ramzan initiates, they feel that it is the ideal time to inspire the sentiment charity, spreading goodness and giving back.
Inspired by this spirit, Jazz has brought an Unprecedented Ramzan Offer whereby you spend an ostensible measure of Rs.10 (comprehensive of expense) amid the day and get boundless Jazz mins, boundless SMS and 100 MBs (3G Internet) between 12am to 9am.
You should simply dial *5000# from your Jazz Sim and appreciate the offer only for the complete month of Ramzan and not after that.
On-net: Unlimited Internet: 100 MBs
Subscription Fee: Rs. 10 (Incl. Tax)
To Subscribe Dial *5000#
Validity 12:00 am- 9:00 am
- There are no membership charges on dialing *5000#
- Clients simply need to dial *5000# once to appreciate the offer for the entire month of Ramadan – membership is day by day recursive
- Free Data MBs are for 3G as it were
- Withholding expense of 14% applies on revive/bill
- Administration charges of 5% and operational expense of 5% applies on reviving, and 19.5% FED applies on utilization in Punjab, Baluchistan, and KPK
- The Administration charges of worth 5.06% and operational expense of 5.06% apply on reviving, and 18% FED applies on use in Sindh
- The motivator will be substantial from 12 AM to 9 AM inside next 24 hours of impetus posting
- Max 540 Jazz minutes (an hour x 9 hours), 1500 SMS and 100 MBs 3G web will be posted
- Offer is accessible on all prepaid bundles, including Champions Package. Just special cases are SFC (21), JSP (22), Retailer (20), and Dongle SC)
- Restricted time offer that will be suspended on 29th Ramadan and is liable to change at whatever time
- Ring set expense of Rs 0.12 (counting duty) will be pertinent on every call
- Administration charges of 5.04% and operational expense of 5.04% applies on reviving, and 18.5% FED applies on use in rest of Pakistan
- Costs in the province of Sindh will be 1.27% higher than different territories
- Costs in rest of Pakistan barring KPK and Punjab will be 0.84% higher
- Your SIM is your character; just utilize the SIMs that are issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
- Terms and Conditions apply