Telenor Microfinance Bank

Telenor Group has renamed Tameer Microfinance Bank to Telenor Microfinance Bank. Telenor Group at first gained 51 percent shares of Tameer Microfinance Bank in 2008. At that point, in a joint effort with Tameer Bank, they propelled Pakistan’s first versatile banking stage, Easypaisa, in 2009. A year ago, Telenor Group procured the rest of the 49 percent stake of Tameer Bank, making Tameer an exclusively Telenor-claimed substance.

After the procurement, Ali Riaz Chaudhry was delegated as the President and the CEO of Tameer Bank. Just the name of the bank has been changed to Telenor Microfinance Bank, the administration, operations, clients and so forth of the bank will remain the same. After the exchange of Easypaisa administration to Telenor Microfinance Bank is finished, Telenor Microfinance Bank will control the asset reports and other everyday operations of Easypaisa. Easypaisa, Pakistan’s first branchless banking arrangement and world’s third biggest branchless banking administration, was already overseen by Telenor Pakistan.

Renaming the bank doesn’t change much in how the bank will work or how it offers administrations to the buyers. Despite that, with another name and marking to run with it, the bank is probably going to make a new beginning.

Mr. Ali Riaz is likewise liable to have an occasion in Karachi today where he will present and clarify his new vision and the heading of the bank with the press.

Telenor Microfinance Bank History

Tameer Bank (now Telenor Microfinance Bank) propelled its operations in 2005 to give microfinance and related budgetary administrations to the less advantaged and unbanked portion of the general public. Tameer Microfinance Bank packed away the ‘Best Microfinance Bank’ and the ‘Bank the Unbanked’ grants at the nation’s first since forever Pakistan Banking Awards in 2016.

Telenor gathering is one of the world’s biggest telecom specialist organizations with 214 million client base and NOK 131 billion income starting at 2016. It works in Scandinavia, Central Eastern Europe, and 6 nations of Asia including Pakistan, India, Myanmar, Malaysia, Bangladesh, and Thailand. A month ago, Telenor consented to exchange the responsibility for India to Bharti Airtel.

SHARE
Previous articleGoogle Maps Tricks To Make Your Life Easy
Next articleApple iPhone 7 Plus Red Edition Hands On

As a professional writer, Farrukh Mirza has more than 12 years’ experience. He is a fond of technology, innovation, and advancements. Farrukh is connected with numerous famous Technology sites. He is a dynamic individual from many rumored informal communities and works reliably to individuals with the modern world advances and tech-based information.