QMobile organization is discharging the new QMobile M6 cell phone which will straightforwardly rival mid-run cell phones from by Samsung, Huawei and others.
QMobile M6 Outline and Display
Initially things to start with, the outline of the telephone is currently more in accordance with other metal unibody telephones. The M6 highlights 6000 arrangement aluminum (additionally utilized as a part of Nokia 6) which represents 97% of the telephone’s body as indicated by QMobile. The display unit of the QMobile M6 is a 5.5 inch 1080p (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED. On the front you get a front mounted unique finger impression scanner too.
Internals and Storage
The QMobile M6 accompanies a 2.0 GHz octa-center Mediatek Helio P10 processor, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of interior stockpiling. The OS is tragically a stage behind everybody with Android 6.0 Marshmallow rather than Nougat.
Camera and Battery
QMobile M6 incorporates a 13 MP Sony IMX 258 sensor with stage discovery self-adjust and a LED streak. This is a similar camera sensor utilized as a part of Xiaomi Mi5s Plus, Redmi Note 4 and Sony Xperia XA. The front camera utilizes a 8MP sensor with a screen streak include. QMobile M6 utilizes a humongous 5,000 mAh battery unit with USB OTG bolster. Quick charging backing is incorporated and the telephone accompanies an 18 W Turbo Charger.
Different elements of the QMobile M6 incorporate DTS Surround Sound and in addition an Infrared blaster.
QMobile M6 Major Features
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P10
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A53
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Upheld Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Thin Unibody Metal Based on 6000 Series Aluminum
- DTS Surround Sound
- 5D Curved Screen
- Show: 5.5″ Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) determination
- Ram Option: 4 GB
- Interior: 64 GB
- Card space: yes
- Primary: 13 MP, f/2.0, stage identification self-adjust,
- Optional: 8 MP, screen streak, magnificence mode
- Unique finger impression scanner
- Network: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared blaster, USB OTG
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with quick charging support (accompanies 18W Turbo Charger)