NADRA, known as the National Database Registration Authority and Interior Department of Punjab have held hands for another modernized framework that makes it simple to get new arms licenses, restore your current arms or cross out the weapon license if required.
New framework for Weapon License is called Computerized Arms License System (CALS).
To distinguish fake licenses, and to give fulfillment and insurance against violations, NADRA has marked a notice of comprehension (MoU) with the Punjab government to issue modernized arms in the region.
In the underlying stage, the shrewd cards will supplant the old (customary) weapon license in 9 areas of Punjab, and also in Islamabad, Lahore, Sargodha, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Hyderabad, Sukkar, and Karachi. In the happening that regardless you have the old weapon license, you can apply for the new modernized NADRA weapon license. This is on account of the administration anticipates taking action against individuals who convey exposed weapons and have old licenses, as indicated by the law.
Instructions to Apply For Renewal of Arms License
- Submit Rs. 1,400 in UBL Omni. (Note: this is a non-refundable yearly expense for weapon license).
- Furthermore, present your application for arms/weapon license in your particular area’s Deputy Commissioner Office.
- Visit the closest NADRA focus or assistance focus.
- Submit unique store slip.
- Submit unique duplicate of old arms license.
- Also, submit two late visa size photos.
The candidate will be given a token after complete confirmation of their archives. Moreover, candidates need to experience biometric check, advanced photography and comparable frameworks to finish their solicitation. Upon effectively clearing every progression, the candidate will be given another automated transitory grant and the old license will be drop.
Weapon License Card Information
NADRA means to make the weapon license cards “idiot proof and exceedingly secure” by presenting different security highlights. The weapon license card will convey electronic information of the weapon and the proprietor of it for moment machine use and join with other check frameworks.
Additionally, here is a portion of the components of the card that NADRA is putting forth:
- Check of candidate particulars through NADRA’s Verify.
- The card bears weapon data for moment check.
- Weapon Owner Track-capacity through CNIC.
- Idiot proof and Secure Document by presenting different security highlights in the card.
- Machine intelligibility through standardized identification for incorporation with other checking/Verification frameworks.
- Secure Lamination on both sides with GOP Logos that are unmistakable under bright light.