Huawei has launched another basic level cell phone with the Huawei Y3 2017. Though it can be a “basic level” telephone, the Y3 2017 appears like a mobile from 2015, at least in conditions of its specs.
Furthermore, HTC U11 VS HTC 10! What You Need To Know
This device is currently available in Pakistan and you can get it in 3 colors – white, grey, gold.
Huawei Y3 2017 Features
As mentioned previously, it appears like a mobile from 2015. The look is as universal and bland as they come. The telephone includes a 5 inches IPS LCD display with 480 x 854 resolution, which seems primitively low because of this price.
Internals and Storage
Huawei Y3 2017 includes a 1.1 GHz quad key Mediatek MT6737M Processor. Smartphones in this cost range feature similar chipsets. It includes 1 GB Memory and 8 GB interior storage. The Ram memory is low because of this price as well with 1 GB rather than the most common 2 GB in this range. The phone’s safe-keeping is expandable with a microSD card slot machine. Huawei Y3 2017includes Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Huawei’s Sentiment UI skin together with it. It really is a dual SIM cell phone by default.
Camera and Battery
For the principal camera, Huawei Y3 2017 uses an 8 MP sensor with autofocus and LED adobe flash. The leading camera utilizes a 2 MP shooter. Huawei Y3 2017 carries a 2,200 mAh power supply which should go on you through one day of average use.
Huawei Y3 2017 Specifications
- CPU: 1.1 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737M
- OS: Google Android0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Supported Systems: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Weight: 175 g
- Sizes: 145.1 x 73.7 x 9.5 mm
- Screen: 5″ IPS with 480 x 854 quality (~195 ppi)
- Ram memory: 1 GB
- Internal: 8 GB
- Card slot machine game: yes, up to 128 GB
- Most important: 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Front: 2 MP
- Connection: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, Gps unit,
- Power supply: 2,200 mAh
- Colors: White, Grey, Gold