Samsung is by all accounts preparing for a noteworthy dispatch it appears. Soon after the Mobile World Congress finished up, the South Korea cell phone creator has declared their new midrange offering, the Galaxy C5 Pro. The Super AMOLED display on the front is of 5.2-inch size and comes at a respectable 1080p determination. The Galaxy C5 Pro highlights the Always On display too. The design of the Galaxy C5 Pro takes after the top of the line Galaxy leaders’ rationality and is made of a flawless looking metallic wrap up.
Read More, QMobile King Kong Max Smartphone Specs
You’ll discover a Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor with its 8 Cortex A-53 centers timed at 2.2GHz, very like the Snapdragon 625 which is likewise a mid-range staple. It is went with roomy 4 GB RAM and a microSD card opening for extension to 64 GB installed capacity. At the front and back there are 16 MP cameras with f/1.9 opening. Also, the back camera including a double LED streak as well. The front accompanies a unique mark scanner with support for Samsung Pay by means of NFC.
The Galaxy C5 Pro will be accessible in Pink, Blue and Gold. It is accessible in China, the Galaxy C5 Pro’s evaluating is set at around $360.
Galaxy C5 Pro Features:
- CPU: 2.2 GHz octa-center Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 626
- Software: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Upheld Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Measurements: 145.7 x 71.4 x 7 mm
- Weight: 145 g
- Display: 5.2″ Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) determination (424 pixel thickness)
- Ram Option: 4 GB
- Interior: 64 GB
- Card space: yes, bolsters up to 256 GB of expandable stockpiling
- Essential: 16 MP, f/1.9, double LED (double tone) streak, HDR, 1080p video
- Auxiliary: 16 MP, f/1.9 opening
- Unique mark scanner with Samsung Pay
- Availability: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, double band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, USB sort C, NFC
- Hues: Maple Leaf, Powder Rose, Lake Blue
- Battery Power: 2600 mAh